2160 Hotel Road
Auburn, Maine 04210
|Whited Motorhome & RV: Interesting Links, Ideas, Blogs, etc|
Whited RV Center makes no claims or guarantees about the accuracy of the contents of this page. |
References refered to on "this" webpage to any specific links, products or services is to provide info to the public, and does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by us. Email us if you have some RV links, blogs, YouTube channels that have helped you while RVing
Good & Useful Links
- Forest River Helpful "How To" Videos
- Maine Bureau of Parks and Lands
- Good Sam Club
- Happy Camper Club
- National Park Service in the USA
- RV Dump Stations across the USA
- Current Fuel Prices from Gas Buddy
- RV Park Reviews
- RV Campgrounds for $15 or less
- How To Set the Tire Pressure in Your RV
- Download Apps for all types of RV'ing information for both Andriod Google Play & AppStore
- Check List for RVers provided by KOA (Kampgrounds of America)
- Tire Inflation Guidelines & Proper Care of RV Tires
- 12 Best Smartphone Apps for RV Living: By Erin Doman
- Workamper® News: Work in exchange for something of value and sleep in a RV at night
- Maine Camping Guide: Official site of the Maine Campground Owners Association
- Escapees RV Club : The top club for fulltime RVers, the Escapees provide many valuable resources for RVers, including a great mail forwarding service, a system of member parks, a wonderful magazine, rallies, a telephone calling card, and a membership that includes some of the nicest people around.
- Harvest Hosts®, a network of wineries, farms and agri-tourism sites that invite self-contained RVers to visit and stay overnight for free! Harvest Hosts provides the opportunity to travel to new areas, have unique experiences and enjoy purchasing locally grown and produced products.
- CampHost.com: WHAT IS A CAMP HOST? Many work camping jobs are seasonal, running from about May to October, though some positions in warm weather states like Florida or Arizona may be year-round.
- CoolWorks.com Jobs with RV Spaces: These employers welcome Work Campers and have RV sites to accommodate your home on wheels. If you're a mobile adventurer, this is the CoolWorks page for you!
- Workamping.com: Bringing employers and RV workers together, for FREE!
RV'ing You Tube, Blogs & Ramblings
- Our Rovin Journey ~ Living the Life of a Nomad
- TheRVgeeks.com : Where RVers Turn To Learn!
- Life is an open road full of big adventures. : The Wynns share inspiration and information to help you find your next adventure.
- RV Geeks : How-To RV Video Tips From Long-Term Full-Time RVers
- Gone with the Wynns Think RV'ing is just for the old folks? No way!
Jason and Nikki are not your average couple. They enjoyed their artsy careers and urban life in Dallas however, as outdoor enthusiasts, they felt the need for a more "back to nature" adventure. Amongst discussions of cross country travel and living outdoors, came the idea of purchasing an eco-friendly and fuel-efficient RV. With their new found excitement, they made the big decision to give up their local businesses to travel the country in search of adventure.
- RV Travel Channel on YouTube
- Chris & G Travels: A real life, hard working nomad couple Chris has have been traveling this great earth for 10 years now and have found RVing to be my niche. His girlfriend Gina joined him in year back and now travel all over the country together full time. They say, "...And no matter what live whatever dream that happens to come your way!"
- Nomatic Fanatic: This is Eric's adventures living in an RV full time, boondocking, urban camping, and living off solar with his cat Jax. He films his adventures on the road and try to capture the beauty and freedom of life on the road and my alternative, low cost "American Dream" as well as lots of 'how to' low cost DIY fixes.
- His & Hers Alaska: Travel & Adventure in the Last Frontier & Beyond! Ben and Rebecca Pazdernik from Seward, Alaska work hard & play harder (their words). You can also read their Alaska RV Travel blog at www.His-Hers-Alaska.com